Great photographers did not only provide us with some of the beautiful captures of the history but they also said some quotes about photography and life words to light up out way. Photography is an art, and an art is always connected to soul and hence your life. See how some of the great photographers related photography with life.
- Photography is a love affair with life.
- Life is like photography. You need the negatives to develop.
(Ziad K. Abdelnour)
- I hope to stay unemployed as a war photographer till the end of my life.
- Photography is an immediate reaction, drawing is the meditation.
- Photography is an art of teleporting the past to the future.
(Mehmat Murat Ildan)
- Photography is all about secrets. The secrets we all have and will never tell.
- A photograph is a moral decision taken in one eighth of a second.
- The fight for photography became my life.
- The fight life, that was easy. This is a battle I have every day.
(Oscar De La Hoya)
- Photography takes an instant out of time, altering by life holding it still.
- If anybody wanted to photograph my life, they’d get bored in a day.
- Life is like photography; always look on the bright side of things.
- Photography is the beauty of life.
- We are making photographs to understand what our lives mean to us.
- Photographs open doors into the past, but they also allow a look into the future.
- You can look at a picture for a week and never think of it again. You can also look at a picture for a second and think of it all your life.
- A picture is a secret about a secret, the more it tells you the less you know.
- The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life of our souls.
- Life is the art of Drawing without an eraser.
(John W. Gardner)
- Only Photograph what you love.
Inspirational qoutes about photography:
Photography is not some technical crap of knowing how to push some buttons. It’s something from deep within your soul which comes from the inspiration. Some of the inspirational quotes about photography said by some legends of the field are listed.
- Photography is the story I fail to put into words
- When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence.
- A good photograph is, knowing where to stand.
- The earth is art; the photographer is only a witness.
- When I have a camera in my hand, I know no fear.
- A thing that you see in my pictures is that I was not afraid to fall in love with these people.
- The best thing about a picture is that it never changes, even when the people in it do.
- The picture that you took with your camera is the imagination you want to create with reality.
- Essentially what photography is life lit up.
- I don’t trust words. I trust pictures.
- I really believe there are things nobody would see if I didn’t photograph them.
- Photograph: a picture painted by the sun without instruction in art.
- Photography is truth.
- There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer.
- All photographs are accurate. None of them is the truth.
- If you want to be a better photographer, stand in front of more interesting stuff.
- I like to photograph anyone before they know what their best angles are.
(Ellen Von Unwerth)
- Great photography is about depth of feeling, not depth of field.
- Only photograph what you love.
- When I photograph, what I’m really doing is seeking answers to things.
Best qoutes about photography:
Some of the most inspiring and best quotes which would force you to pick up your camera and start photography are listed below.
- There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.
- Your photography is a record of your living, for anyone who really sees.
- A photograph is like a recipe, a memory the finished dish.
- When you photograph a face . . . you photograph the soul behind it.
- The camera sees more than the eye, so why not make use of it?
- Photography has no rules, it is not a sport. It is the result which counts, no matter how it is achieved.
- Photography is the art of frozen time… the ability to store emotion and feelings within a frame.
- In the world of photography, you get to share a captured moment with other people.
- Photography must be integrated with the story.
(James Wong Howe)
- The beauty of women was the first expression of my photography.
- Photography helps people to see.
- Black and white are the colors of photography. To me they symbolize the alternatives of hope and despair to which mankind is forever subjected.
- Photography has always been capable of manipulation
- Photography is pretty simple stuff. You just react to what you see, and take many, many pictures.
( Elliott Erwitt)
- Photography was a blessing because it filled my time.
- Photography is a major force in explaining man to man.
- Light makes photography. Embrace light. Admire it. Love it. But above all, know light. Know it for all you worth, and you will know the key to photography.
- Character, like a photograph, develops in darkness.
- My life is shaped by the urgent need to wander and observe, and my camera is my passport.
- I think good dreaming is what leads to good photographs.
Learn 34 Professional Photoshop Tutorials For The Price Of A Camera Strap